This network of sites are all related to the Celeste family in some way.
- Nate has two early blogs archived here: his Bit by Austria blog where he shares his impressions of our extended stay with Oma and his Untitled blog with a few terse video game reviews.
- We love this wedding site we created for Noelle and Jon.
- Pam Hoffman blogged Into the Future here.
- We documented Dagmar’s Knee Surgery.
- We create Calm Lincoln for our Lincoln Avenue neighborhood.
- The EMID Families website documents the effort to save Alex and Nate’s schools.
- The product of Mary’s Open Source Religious Resources project are here.
- We are documenting Alex’s Foot Surgery.
Some sites have “graduated” from this network and now are out on the web in new forms.
- Life is a Mystery was Eric’s blog, but it has since moved from here to a Jekyll site.
- Alex’s Day by Day blog has also grown into its own Jekyll site.
Finally, although it has never been a part of this network, we should mention that Mary is the most prolific blogger among us and you really should take a peek at her Tensegrities blog.