Our technical committee has been working very hard to sort through all of the responses we’ve received to the RFP. We were very pleased with the quality and variety of proposals. We’ve made a preliminary decision and are moving ahead with one vendor. We expect to announce our final decision within the next three weeks.
We are still working on evaluating the proposals we have received, and will be in touch with respondents as soon as we can — likely within another week or so. Our apologies!
A couple of the proposals we’ve received were written in Spanish, and we’ve needed to get them translated so that our entire committee could consider them carefully. The committee has not yet met in full to review proposals, but we hope to do so by January 10th. If the delay causes problems for people’s timelines, we will definitely take that into consideration and offer room for changes.